I love hearing about different artist especially underground artist who have a strong buzz or loyal following. I also love debating with friends as well as followers about artist because being from Los Angeles I have a different taste in music than most of my friends.
I enjoy listening to Southern artist more than the main stream media artist and I do catch some heat for it but i stand by the music that I like. In my blog I will post about artist or songs that I listen to and see what others think about my taste in music.
I will have posts that ask if artist are quality artist or just wack no questions about it and keep a good variety of artist that I post not just mainstream artsit but up and comers as well.
For my first blog I can say I already enjoy the idea and will have alot of fun with this so why waste anytime? For my first post the first artist I want to show is Theophilus London an up and coming artist from New York City. Tell me what you think!

No comments:
Post a Comment